BioVaria brings together European research institutions across national borders in order to improve the transfer of their research results into application. Europe's most established technology transfer organizations join to present their most promising projects from academia to decision makers from international industry. BioVaria is a pan-European showcasing event, that
- gathers Europe's top scientists, technology transfer professionals, investors and industry representatives
- features an unprecedented density of commercially attractive, licensable life-sciences projects emanating from publicly-funded research across Europe
- covers potential diagnostics and therapeutics for major human diseases as well as platform technologies
- presents selected startups in an interactive panel format
- combines 10-min pitches with poster exhibitions
- provides ample opportunity to network face-to-face with conference attendees to share and discuss inventions
- is jointly organized by a broad range of technology transfer organizations.